An independent chain of fast food restaurants is called Arby’s. The company operates hundreds of restaurants throughout the United States. You should get in touch with the customer service department  if you have any questions or concerns about the goods or services  via phone, email, regular mail, or social media.
Arby’s Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. local time, the restaurants are open. The operating hours may alter if a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend. For specific operating hours, you must contact the customer service department.
- Weekend hours for Arby’s are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, local time. If the operating hours change without prior notice, you can get in touch with customer service.
The hours of operation change during the holiday season. At times, the restaurants close for major holidays. The major holidays observed include:
- New Year’s Day
- Veteran’s Day
Arby’s Special Event Hours
Several local Arby’s host special events. For operating hours, you must contact your neighborhood restaurant. For information on operating hours for special events, you can also contact customer service.
Contacting Arby’s to Verify Business Hours
- Contact Information: To reach the customer service department by phone, dial 1-678-514-4100 from the corporate office.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department by email. The customer service department tries to respond to your concerns within 24 hours of receiving your message.
- Customers can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters to contact the customer service department by mail. The mail address is: Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. 1155 Perimeter Center West Atlanta, GA 30338.
- Social Media: If you visit Arby’s social media pages, you’ll see that the customer service team makes an effort to respond to your questions or concerns within 24 hours. The social media platforms that are accessible are Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , and Google .
What sandwiches are 2 for $6 at Arby’s?
White Cheddar Mac ‘n Cheese, Classic Roast Beef, and Chicken Cheddar Ranch Sandwich are all available on the value menu.
Does Arby’s still have the 5 sandwiches for $10?
Arby’s is assisting us in doing just that—while still offering plenty of food to fend off any hanger in 2021—by offering 5 roast beef sandwiches for $10 at the moment. The maker of those exquisite curly fries is bringing back what may be the best value available.
How many Arby’s are in NYC?
67 Arby’s Fast Food Locations in New York We have been practicing the art of Meatcraft® for decades, so we are experts in it.
What is the secret sandwich at Arby’s?
There is no denying that the Meat Mountain Sandwich is the most recognizable secret menu item ever made available by Arby’s. With a layer of chicken tenders, Angus steak, roast turkey, ham, corned beef, brisket, roast beef, and bacon, it truly embodies Arby’s tagline, “We have the meats.”