Caliber Collision is a top-rated auto repair and body shop chain, serving customers in multiple states across the United States. With more than 400 convenient locations, Caliber Collision provides fast, accurate and reliable collision repair services, including body repairs, painting, and other services. The company is dedicated to providing the highest quality repairs, and is committed to providing quick, convenient and affordable services. In this blog post, we will discuss the hours of operation for Caliber Collision locations, as well as additional information about the company’s services and policies. Whether you are in need of an auto repair or a body work, Caliber Collision is the premier choice for reliable, timely, and cost-effective services.
Caliber Collision Business Hours
One of the largest local auto repair shops is Caliber Collision. The business collaborates with your insurance provider to process claims and offers online estimates, repair services, towing, on-site car rentals, and other services. You can get in touch with the customer service department if you need help with products or services by phone, email, traditional mail, live chat, or social media. During regular business hours, you can also reach out to your nearby store.
Caliber Collision Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The hours of operation are displayed when you use the store locator tool . The shops are open from 7:30am to 5pm local time, Monday through Friday. For information about the store’s holiday operating hours, you must contact your neighborhood location.
- Weekends: The stores are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Caliber Collision Holiday Hours
During the holidays, you’ll notice that the stores’ hours of operation change. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Caliber Collision Special Event Hours
Several of the stores host special events. For information about the event, get in touch with your nearby store during regular business hours. For information about the event, you can also reach out to customer service.
Contacting Caliber Collision to Verify Business Hours
- Call the customer service line at 1-888-225-4237 to get in touch with the company’s representatives. The customer service line is available around-the-clock, seven days a week. During regular business hours, you can also reach out to your nearby store.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service department responds to your inquiries.
- Mail: Caliber Collision 401 E is the address for correspondence with the corporate office. Corporate Dr. Suite 150 Lewisville, TX 75057. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. On Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram, the customer service team will respond to general inquiries within 24 hours.
How much is full body work on a car?
Who is Caliber Collision owned by?
Is Caliber Collision a Fortune 500 company?
Does Caliber Auto Care have military discount?