Welcome to our blog on Tire Discounters hours! At Tire Discounters, we strive to provide our customers with the best service and the most convenience possible. We understand that our customers lead busy lives, so having extended hours of operation can be a major benefit. Knowing when we’re open and when we’re closed means that you can plan ahead for tire maintenance and other services. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing the various Tire Discounters hours locations and how we strive to provide our customers with a convenient and reliable experience. We’ll also explore the various services that you can access during our store hours. No matter when you need our services, Tire Discounters is here to help. Keep reading to learn more about our hours of operation and all that Tire Discounters has to offer!
Tire Discounters Business Hours
One of the biggest family-run tire retailers in the country is Tires Discounters. The company also sells custom products, parts and accessories. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you need help with products or want to talk about service. During regular business hours, you can also get assistance from your neighborhood store.
Tire Discounters Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Your neighborhood store’s customer service department is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., local time, Monday through Friday. Given that store hours vary depending on location, you will need to use the store locator  to determine the precise hours of operation for your neighborhood store.
- Weekends: Most shops are open Saturday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., local time. The stores will adjust hours during the holidays.
Tire Discounters Holiday Hours
During the holidays, the majority of stores will change their hours of operation. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Tire Discounters Special Event Hours
Several of the stores will host special events. For more information on the special event, get in touch with the customer service department or your neighborhood store.
Contacting Tire Discounters to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Customers can reach the customer service department by calling their neighborhood store or the corporate office at 1-513-527-3104.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: Tire Discounters Inc. is the address for correspondence with the corporate office. 3650 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati, OH 45241. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. Customers can post general complaints on Google, Twitter, and Facebook. You must contact the customer service team at your nearby service center if you have issues that are account-specific.
Who owns tire discounters?
How long does Discount Tire usually take?
Is Discount Tire and Tire Discounters the same?
Can I drop my tire off at Discount Tire?