Mr Lube provides automotive services and products to ensure your car is running smoothly and safely. Their hours of operation vary by location and provide flexibility for customers, no matter their schedule. In this post, we will cover the Mr Lube hours of operation, how to find a nearby location, and the different services they offer. Whether you’re an experienced auto repair person or a first-time customer, you can find the services you need at Mr Lube. Their hours of operation cater to those with hectic schedules and can provide convenience. Not only that, but Mr Lube offers quality service and products to help you maintain your car and keep it running in top condition. Read on to learn more about Mr Lube hours, locations, and services.
Mr. Lube Business Hours
Mr. A regional auto repair shop, Lube offers comprehensive auto care to customers across Canada. You must contact the customer service department  by phone, email, conventional mail, or through social media if you need help with products or want to talk about service. For more information about particular products or services, you can also get in touch with your nearby service center.
Mr. Lube Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the locations are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. Given that the hours vary by location, you will need to contact your local service center for exact service hours. The stores will adjust hours of operation during the holidays.
- Weekend hours: Typically, the service centers are open from Saturday 8 a.m. to Friday p.m. and from Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Contact your local service center for specific service hours.
Mr. Lube Holiday Hours
For the holidays, the service centers’ hours will change or they will close. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Canada Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- Easter Monday
- Victoria Day
- Remembrance Day
- Boxing Day
Mr. Lube Special Event Hours
Several of the stores host special events. To find out more information about the event, use the store locator tool  and get in touch with your neighborhood service center.
Contacting Mr. Lube to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial 1-866-675-8231 to reach the customer service department, or dial 1-905-828-0909 to get in touch with corporate headquarters. The customer service department is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department by email. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: You can send letters to the corporate headquarters at this address: Mr Richmond, British Columbia, V6W 0A5 or Mr. Lube 2330 – 6900 Graybar Road 425 Britannia Road East, Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 3E7
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. On Facebook and Twitter, you’ll see the customer service team respond to general inquiries. The customer service department will reply within 24 hours.
Do you just drive into Mr Lube?
Does Mr Lube change headlight bulbs?
Fortunately, the certified technicians at your nearest Mr. Lube can provide a fast, guaranteed headlight restoration that increases luminosity between 50% and 100%.
Does Mr Lube change brake fluid?
Does Mr Lube check tire pressure?
As part of our complimentary check, we will analyse your tires using a tire inspection report. This includes reporting tire pressures (before and after adjustments), a visual inspection, and measuring the tread depth of your tires.