Welcome to the Mr Tire blog! At Mr Tire, we pride ourselves on being your one-stop shop for automotive care, offering you the convenience of flexible hours for all of your automotive needs. We understand that life is busy and that’s why we strive to provide our customers with a range of services that fit their lifestyle and schedule. Whether you’re looking to get a routine oil change, tire rotation, or more complex car repair, you can count on us to be there when you need us. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing the various Mr Tire hours. We’ll cover our standard business hours, how to schedule an appointment, emergency services, and more. Read on to learn more about how Mr Tire is here to serve you.
Mr. Tire Business Hours
The mission of Mr. The millions of customers Tire serves each year deserve nothing less than the best customer service possible. The business is among the top service providers in the country. The company currently operates more than 1,000 stores. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you need help with the goods or services. Additionally, you can contact your neighborhood shop during regular business hours.
Mr. Tire Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The shops are open from 7:30 am to 7 pm, local time, Monday through Friday. When a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, you’ll notice that the stores will change their operating hours. Contact your local store for specific hours of operation.
- Weekends: Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, the shops are open. The majority of the stores are closed on Sunday. To find out if your neighborhood store is open on Sunday, use the store locator .
Mr. Tire Holiday Hours
On holidays, the majority of stores will change their hours or close. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Mr. Tire Special Event Hours
Mr. On its official website, Tire publishes details about special events. For more information about the event, you can get in touch with the customer service department or your neighborhood store.
Contacting Mr. Tire to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial 1-800-876-6676 to get in touch with the customer service team. The customer service line is available around-the-clock, seven days a week.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to send an email to the customer service department. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: Here is the address for customers to send correspondence to the corporate headquarters: Mr Tire 200 Holleder Pkwy. Rochester, NY 14615. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social media: Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer service division. On Facebook and Twitter, you can post general inquiries and grievances. You must contact your nearby store by phone if you have questions about a specific account.
Is Mr Tire a franchise?
Mr. Tire is an American auto service company.
|Wholly owned subsidiary
|Number of locations
How many Mr Tire locations are there?
Mr. Tire Auto Service Center shops offer tune-ups, brakes, shocks & struts, wheel alignments, state inspections, and battery & electrical services.