Tire centers are a vital part of the automotive industry, providing essential services such as tire replacement and tire maintenance. Many people rely on tire centers for the care and maintenance of their vehicles. As such, it’s important for tire centers to provide convenient hours for their customers. Knowing when a tire center is open or closed is essential for customers so they can plan their activities accordingly. At the same time, tire centers also need to consider their own needs when it comes to operating hours. In this blog post, we’ll discuss tire centers’ hours of operation, factors affecting those hours, and how to find out the specific hours of a particular tire center. We’ll also provide helpful tips for getting the most out of your tire center experience and making the most of your time when visiting.
Tire Centers Business Hours
One of the top tire distribution networks in the US is called Tire Centers. The business is a licensed retailer of both commercial and passenger tires. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have queries or concerns about tires. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
Tire Centers Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most shops are open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time from Monday through Friday. For precise hours of operation, get in touch with your local store or customer service since they differ by location.
- Weekends: To find out the exact hours of operation, get in touch with your local distributor or the customer service department. Most businesses are open Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm and Sunday from noon to 6 pm local time.
Tire Centers Holiday Hours
Tire Centers will adjust hours or close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, get in touch with the customer service department or your local distributor during regular business hours. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Tire Centers Special Event Hours
Several of the stores will host special events. You must speak with the customer service team or your local distributor .
Contacting Tire Centers to Verify Business Hours
- Call 1-800-603-2430 to reach the customer service division when you need assistance. You can call the corporate headquarters at 1-864-329-2700. If you need the Passenger’s assistance EST hours for the customer service department are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with your regional distributor.
- Email: You will immediately receive an automated response when you send an email to the customer service department at . According to the message, the customer service team will respond to your inquiries within 48 hours.
- 310 Inglesby Parkway Duncan, SC 29334-0218 is the address for Tire Centers, LLC’s corporate headquarters, where you can send correspondence to reach the customer service division. O. Box 218 Duncan, SC 29334-0218. You can also send correspondence to your local distributor.
- Social media: On Facebook, you can post general grievances, comments, and inquiries. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries. If you don’t hear back from the customer service department, you can reach them by phone, email, regular mail, or by going in person to your neighborhood distributor during regular business hours.
How much does it cost to mount and balance tires at Walmart?
How much does it cost to install a tire at Walmart?
Does Walmart do tune ups?
How much is an oil change at Walmart?
A basic oil change at Walmart costs $23 and at least $50 for a synthetic oil change for a performance or luxury vehicle. An oil change at Walmart typically takes between 15 and 30 minutes to complete once the technician starts.