When it comes to renting a car, there are many things to consider. One of the most important considerations is the availability of the rental location. Knowing the Thrifty Car Rental hours of operation can help you plan your rental car needs and make sure you get the best value for your money. Thrifty Car Rental offers a variety of rental options and locations throughout the United States that are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With Thrifty Car Rental, you can be sure you’ll get the car you need, when you need it. In this blog post, we’ll provide an overview of Thrifty Car Rental hours of operation and discuss the factors that can impact their availability. Whether you’re looking to rent a car for a few hours or an extended period of time, understanding the Thrifty Car Rental hours of operation will ensure that you’ll get the car you need when you need it.
Thrifty Car Rental Business Hours
Thrifty Car Rental is a company offering affordable car rentals. The business has standalone stores across the country in addition to major airports. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you need help. You can also get in touch with the local store’s customer service division.
Thrifty Car Rental Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Typically, the shops are open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., local time, Monday through Friday. To learn the precise hours of your neighborhood Thrifty Car Rental, use the store locator .
- Weekend hours: Saturday 10 am to 9 pm and Sunday noon to 7 pm, local time, are when the shops are open. Given that business hours vary from location to location, contact your local store for exact hours of operation.
Thrifty Car Rental Holiday Hours
The stores adjust hours of operation during the holidays. You’ll notice that while retail stores will close for some holidays, those close near airports don’t always. The holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Thrifty Car Rental Special Event Hours
On its website, the business offers a wealth of information about special events. For more information about the event, you can also get in touch with the customer service department or your neighborhood store.
Contacting Thrifty Car Rental to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Call your neighborhood store or 1-800-400-8877 to get in touch with the customer service division. The customer service line is available around-the-clock, seven days a week.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service team will respond to your messages.
- Mail: Thrifty Rent A Car, Inc.’s corporate headquarters is where you can contact the customer service division. P. O. Box 33167 Tulsa, OK 74153-1167. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will make an effort to respond to your concerns.
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. On Facebook and Twitter, the customer service department will respond to general inquiries. The business will not respond to inquiries or account-specific issues on social media. You must email the customer service department or go to your nearby store.
What time should you go to the counter to pick up your rental car?
Is it OK if im late to pick up rental car?
Is Thrifty or Dollar better?
In 2021, Thrifty earned a score of 768 while Dollar only scored 786—both below the industry average. The most common complaint among the ratings on the Consumer Affairs website is the handling of toll roads.
What is the difference between Thrifty and Hertz?