The Dollar Rent A Car brand has established itself as one of the most reliable and trusted names in the car rental industry. For many people, Dollar Rent A Car’s extensive network of branches around the world and its competitive rates make them an ideal choice for their car rental needs. However, with so many branches and locations, it can be difficult to keep track of their hours of operation. That is why, in this blog post, we are going to take a look at Dollar Rent A Car’s hours of operation and some other important information that could be useful to customers. We will also discuss how the hours of operation may vary according to location. So, if you are looking to rent a car from Dollar Rent A Car, this is a great place to start.
Dollar Rent A Car Business Hours
Customers are the focus of business at Dollar Rent A Car. The company provides inexpensive car rentals at locations in suburbs and at significant airports. Contact the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about the products or want to express complaints about the service. You can also ask for help from your neighborhood car rental office.
Dollar Rent A Car Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Each location’s store hours will be different. To find the precise hours of your neighborhood Dollar Rent A Car, use the location tool . The locations are typically open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm local time. A number of the places in airports change their operating hours.
- Weekends: The rental locations are typically open from 8 am to 6 pm on Saturday and from 8 am to 1 pm on Sunday, local time. The airport locations tend to adjust hours of operation.
Dollar Rent A Car Holiday Hours
During the holidays, you’ll notice that the independent locations’ hours change. The airport locations do not adjust hours during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Dollar Rent A Car Special Event Hours
If a neighborhood rental shop hosts a special event, you should get information about the event from customer service or your neighborhood store.
Contacting Dollar Rent A Car to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial 1-800-800-5252 to get in touch with the customer service team. The customer service line is available around-the-clock, seven days a week. Call 1-800-800-4000 if you require assistance with a reservation. Express members can call 1-866-776-6667. Business customers can call 1-800-331-3550.
- Email: When you send an email to the customer service department, you will get an automated response saying a live agent will get back to you within 48 hours.
- Send correspondence to Dollar Rent A Car, Inc. to get in touch with the customer service team. Attn: Customer Service 2W2, P. O. Box 33167 Tulsa, OK 74153-1167. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. On Facebook and Twitter, the customer service department will respond to general inquiries. You should get in touch with your neighborhood store or dial the customer service hotline if you have account-specific concerns.
What time of day is cheapest to rent a car?
How do I contact Dollar rental car?
What is the earliest you can rent a car?