City Market Business Hours
A local supermarket, City Market meets the needs of customers from all over the country. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-store service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
City Market Regular Business Hours
- Monday through Friday, the majority of the stores are open around-the-clock during the workweek. To find out the precise hours of operation, speak to your neighborhood store or the customer service division. The store hours vary by location.
- Weekends: The store hours vary by location. For precise hours of operation, get in touch with the customer service department at your local store. The majority of the shops are open every day of the week, including weekends.
City Market Holiday Hours
For the holidays, the stores will change their hours of operation or close. For specific holiday hours, get in touch with your local store or the customer service division. The holidays observed include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
City Market Special Event Hours
The stores host several special events [+] throughout the year. The company also hosts local events. You must get in touch with the customer service department or your neighborhood store if you require information about the special event.
Contacting City Market to Verify Business Hours
- Call 1-866-221-4141 to get in touch with the customer service team. During regular business hours, you can also reach out to your nearby store. The customer service department is open from 8 a.m. to midnight (EST) Monday through Friday.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. You will immediately receive an automated message after sending your message informing you that a live agent will respond to your queries within 48 hours.
- Mail: To reach the customer service division, send a letter to the following address: City Market c/o Kroger 1014 Vine St. Cincinnati, OH 45202. Messages can also be sent to the local store’s customer service division. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. Customers can post messages on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.