Regional supermarket Demoulas is found in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-store service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
Demoulas Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The store hours vary by location. To find out the exact hours of operation, get in touch with your neighborhood store or customer service. The majority of the shops are open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: Most shops are open from Saturday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Eastern Standard Time. To find out the exact hours of operation, get in touch with your neighborhood store or customer service. The store hours vary by location.
The stores will adjust hours or close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, you must speak with the customer service team or your neighborhood store. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Demoulas Special Event Hours
Several of the stores will host special events. For specific details regarding operating hours, you must get in touch with the customer service department or your local store.
Contacting Demoulas to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial 1-978-640-8100 to get in touch with the customer service team. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop. EST hours for the customer service department are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Following the submission of your message, the customer service department will send you an automated message informing you that a live agent will respond to your inquiries within 48 hours.
- Mail: Demoulas Attn: Customer Service 875 East St., is the address for correspondence with the customer service division of the corporate headquarters. Tewksbury, MA 01876. Using the store locator tool, you can also get in touch with the customer service department at your neighborhood shop. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. You can post general grievances, remarks, and inquiries on Facebook , Twitter , and Google . Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries. Concerns specific to the store will not be addressed by the customer service department on social media.
Video of Demoulas family member in heated discussion emerges
What is the best day to shop at Market Basket?
According to smartcarting. Wednesday evenings are the best time to avoid crowds, and Market Basket starts its new weekly sales on Wednesday. Before going to the grocery store on Wednesdays, start making your list on the weekends and avoid wasting food by incorporating dated foods into your meals.
Is Demoulas the same as Market Basket?
DeMoulas Super Markets, Inc. , with its corporate headquarters in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, operates a chain of 88 supermarkets in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, and Rhode Island.
Who bought Demoulas?
DeMoulas Super Markets has been the subject of conflict between two sides of the Demoulas family since 1990. When the George Demoulas family sold their shares to Frances Demoulas, Glorianne Demoulas, Arthur T. Demoulas, and others in 2014, the dispute was resolved. Demoulas and Caren Demoulas after protests by employees and customers.
How many employees does DeMoulas Market Basket have?
Market Basket has 25,000 employees. %2054%%20of%20Market%20Basket%20employees%20are%20women,%20while%2046%%20are%20men