Save-a-Lot is a discount grocery store owned by Supervalu. More than 1,300 of the non-traditional grocery store’s locations are spread across the country. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-store service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
Save-a-Lot Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most shops are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time from Monday through Friday. Given that store hours vary by location, you will need to get in touch with the customer service department or your local store to find out the exact hours of operation.
- Weekends: Most shops are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time on Saturday and Sunday. For precise hours of operation, speak with the customer service department or your neighborhood store. The store hours vary by location.
The stores will adjust hours or close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, customers must contact the customer service department or their local store. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Save-a-Lot Special Event Hours
Several of the local store host special events. For details on the precise operating hours during the event, speak with the customer service team or your neighborhood store.
Contacting Save-a-Lot to Verify Business Hours
- Contact information for the customer service division is 1-914-592-9100 at corporate headquarters. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop. The customer service line is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm CST.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. A live agent will respond to your inquiries within 48 hours, according to an automated message you will receive after sending your message.
- Mail: You can get in touch with the customer service division by addressing letters to the business headquarters at Save-a-Lot 100 Corporate Office Dr. St. Louis, MO 63045. You can also contact the customer service department at your neighborhood store using the store locator tool . Within five (5) business days of sending your messages, you will hear back regarding your concerns.
- Social media: You can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. Customers can post general grievances, remarks, and inquiries on Facebook , Twitter , and Pinterest . Concerns specific to the store will not be addressed by the customer service department on social media. Within 24 hours of posting your messages, the customer service department will send you an email.
Save A Lot new Like, A Lot A Lot music video
Is Save a lot owned by Aldi?
Supervalu sold Save-A-Lot to Onex Corporation in late 2016 for $1. 4 billion, and soon after that they sent in a covert weapon: an adversary of Aldi. Kenneth McGrath, the former CEO of Lidl, Aldi’s principal rival in the European market, would be the person I’m referring to in more detail.
How does save a lot rewards work?
Mitchell Hedlund, an assistant manager, clarified, “Our program is called VIP Rewards. For every $10 a customer spends, they receive one stamp. Customers can complete booklets with their collected stamps as they accumulate more. Each completed booklet earns the customer a gift certificate for the shop.
Who owns Save a Lot now?
Discount grocery chain Save A Lot accepts a number of payment options, including Apple Pay. As a result, you won’t need to take out your wallet to pay for your groceries at Save A Lot using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. Apple Pay is a safe and practical way to make purchases.