Operating a business requires you to take into consideration a variety of factors that can impact the success of your enterprise. Hours of operation is one such factor that should not be overlooked. The hours that you choose to open your business can influence the amount of customers you can serve and the amount of revenue your business can bring in. Knowing what hours to open your store and when to close is essential for maintaining your business’s success. In this blog post, we will explore the concept of “auto value hours” and how understanding the concept can help increase the value of your business or organization. While the idea of “auto value hours” may appear complex, it is actually quite simple, and can be a powerful tool to help you maximize your business’s potential.
Auto Value Business Hours
Auto Value is a regional automotive parts store. The business is a member of the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, which runs close to 150 distribution centers, more than 2,000 automotive parts stores, and more than 3,000 service centers. You must get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or through social media if you need help with products or services. During regular business hours, you can also reach out to your nearby store.
Auto Value Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most shops are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time from Monday through Friday. Given that store hours vary from location to location, contact your local store for exact hours of operation.
- Weekends: Because store hours vary by location, you will need to contact your local store for exact hours of operation. The stores are typically open Saturday from 7 am to 7 pm and Sunday from 7 am to 5 pm, local time.
Auto Value Holiday Hours
During the holidays, you’ll notice that the stores’ operating hours will change. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Auto Value Special Event Hours
You will notice your local stores will host special events. Find the contact information for your local customer service team using the store locator tool . Information about the special event will be available from the customer service department.
Contacting Auto Value to Verify Business Hours
- Callers can reach the company’s corporate offices at 1-210-492-4868 or the customer service hotline at 1-800-288-6825. During regular business hours, you can also reach out to your nearby store.
- Email: When you send  to the customer service department’s email address, you will get a message from an automated system within 48 hours stating that a live agent will respond to your inquiries. If you don’t hear back, you’ll need to get in touch with your neighborhood shop or dial the customer service hotline.
- Mail: The corporate office’s address is: Auto Value Headquarters, 2706 Treble Creek, San Antonio, TX 78258. Your inquiries will be responded to within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. Customers can post general complaints on Twitter and Facebook. You must email or call your local store’s customer service department if you have questions about a specific account.
Is auto value a franchise?
What is auto value?