Welcome to our blog! Here at Bank of the West, it is our goal to provide our customers with convenient banking services that meet their needs. That’s why we have established a range of services and hours to make banking with us easier. In this blog post, we’ll discuss Bank of the West Hours and how we are helping our customers save time and money. Whether you’re an existing customer or someone who is considering banking with Bank of the West, we want you to be aware of our hours and services so that you can make the most of your banking experience. We understand that our customers are busy and we want to make their banking experience as efficient and convenient as possible. Read on to find out more about the hours Bank of the West currently offers.
Bank of the West Business Hours
Bank of the West has more than 135 years of experience and has established itself as a reliable financial institution. The business provides wealth management, investment, and personal and business banking services. You can contact your local branch using the branch locator  or the customer service department  by phone, Live Chat , email, conventional mail, or social media if you require assistance with goods or services.
Bank of the West Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the branches are open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time, although regular business hours vary by location.
- Weekends: On Saturday and Sunday, a number of the branches are closed. To find out if your location is open on weekends, you must contact your local branch.
Bank of the West Holiday Hours
The branches are closed for all major holidays. The holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Bank of the West Special Event Hours
You must get information from the customer service department or your local branch if your local branch hosts a special event, particularly the event’s hours.
Contacting Bank of the West to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Customers may reach the customer service department by dialing 1-800-488-2265 from Monday through Friday from 4am to 10pm and from 5am to 10pm on Saturday and Sunday (PST)
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: 180 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104 is the address to send correspondence to the company’s corporate office. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social media: Use social media to contact the customer service team. Only general inquiries and issues will be addressed by the customer service department on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
What is the hours for West Bank?
Mon-Fri: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What happened to Bank of the West?
Whats the limit on Bank of the West?
How much do you need to open a Bank of the West account?