Benihana is an upscale Japanese steakhouse. The company operates restaurants throughout the United States. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you need help with products or if you have complaints about in-restaurant service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood restaurant.
Benihana Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most shops are open from 11:30am to 9:30pm on Monday through Thursday and from 11:30am to 10:30pm on Friday, local time. If you want to know the exact hours of operation, you must speak with the customer service department. The store hours will vary by location.
- Weekends: The store hours will vary based upon the location. The shops are open on Saturday from noon to 10:30 p.m. and on Sunday from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The stores will adjust hours or close for the holidays. For specific holiday hours, you must speak with the customer service department. You can also contact your local store for holiday hours. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Benihana Special Event Hours
Several of the stores host special events [+]. You must speak with your neighborhood store or the customer service division for more information about the special event.
Contacting Benihana to Verify Business Hours
- Call the customer service line at 1-800-327-3369 to get in touch with the company’s representatives. The customer service line is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm CST. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
- Email: Customers must use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service team will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: Benihana Inc.’s corporate headquarters are the address for correspondence to be sent to. ATTN: Marketing Department 21500 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 900 Aventura, FL 33180. Additionally, you can use the store locator tool  and get in touch with the restaurant’s customer service division. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social media: Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer service division. On Facebook, Google, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest, users can post general comments, questions, and concerns. Within 24 hours of posting your messages, the customer service team will respond to your queries.
Is Benihana’s Japanese or Chinese?
Welcome to Benihana, where you’ll find a dining experience like no other. Your personal chef, who is highly skilled and trained, will entertain you while preparing your favorite foods, like steak, chicken, seafood, and fresh vegetables, on a hibachi table.
What is it called when Benihana cooks in front of you?
Many Japanese restaurants have long, flat grills called teppanyakis that guests are seated around. The chefs wow the guests with their culinary prowess and excellent knife skills as they grill the food that has been ordered.
Can you go to Benihana by yourself?
You can go alone. The size of your group is unimportant at Teppanyaki restaurants because cooking the meal in front of the customer is the main attraction.
Why is Benihana called Benihana?
The restaurant’s name, “Benihana,” which translates to “red flower” in Japanese, was inspired by a red safflower found in the neighborhood streets. The four sons of the family spent their formative years in the coffee shop, which later evolved into a full-service restaurant.