Food City Business Hours
A chain of grocery stores called Food City can be found all over the country. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-store service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
Food City Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: As hours vary by location, you will need to call your local store or the customer service department for specific hours of operation. The majority of the shops are open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: Most shops are open from Saturday 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., local time. For precise hours of operation, get in touch with the customer service department at your local store. The hours vary by location.
Food City Holiday Hours
The stores will adjust hours or close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, you must speak with your nearby store or the customer service division. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Food City Special Event Hours
You’ll see that a number of the shops hold special events. For specific information about the special event, get in touch with the customer service line or your neighborhood shop.
Contacting Food City to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: To reach the customer service department, dial 1-800-826-8451. To reach the corporate office, dial 1-276-628-5503. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop. The customer service department is open from 8 a.m. to midnight (EST) Monday through Friday.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- By mail, you can reach Food City’s corporate office at 201 Trigg St., Attn: Customer Service. Abingdon, VA 24210. You can also contact the customer service department at your nearby store using the store locator tool . Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. On Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest, you can share general comments and questions. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
24 Hours Of Street Food in New York City
How long has Food City been around?
Food City was first established in 1918 when a store in Greeneville, Tennessee, opened, but K-VA-T Food Stores didn’t begin operations until 1955, when founder Jack C
Who bought Food City Arizona?
Food City was acquired by Bashas’ in 1993. Many Bashas’ stores (including many of the oldest ones dating from the 1950s and ’60s) have been converted to this format since purchasing the original Food City store. Food City acquired the Southwest Supermarkets stores in 2001.
Does Food City give cash back?
SavingStar. Earn money back when you shop without printing or clipping anything. By adding them to your ValuCard, SavingStar grocery offers can be redeemed.
How do I load digital coupons to my Food City Card?
Simply click “Load to Card” on a digital coupon to save it to your ValuCard, and it will be saved to your account.