Martins is a grocery store located throughout the Mid-Atlantic States. Contact the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you require help with products or have complaints about in-store service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
Martins Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most shops are open from 6 a.m. to midnight from Monday through Friday. The store hours vary by location. For precise hours of operation, get in touch with the customer service department at your local store.
- Weekend hours: Most shops are open on Saturday and Sunday from 6 a.m. to midnight. For precise hours of operation, get in touch with your local store or customer service since they differ by location.
The stores will adjust hours or close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, get in touch with your local store or the customer service division. The observed holidays include:
Martins Special Event Hours
Several of the stores will host special events. For details on the specific event, speak with the customer service department or your neighborhood store.
Contacting Martins to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Customers can contact the customer service department by dialing the toll-free customer service number at 1-888-562-7846. Open from 9 am to 5 pm EST, Monday through Friday, the customer service department is available.
- Use the customer feedback form when contacting the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Send correspondence to Martin’s Super Markets Corporate Headquarters at the following address: P O. Box 2709 South Bend, IN, 46680. You can also contact the customer service department at your nearby store using the store locator tool . Within seven (7) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social media: You can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. On Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest, you can voice general grievances, make comments, and pose questions. Concerns specific to the store will not be addressed by the customer service department on social media. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.