Pathmark is a grocery store operated by parent company A&P. The stores are located throughout New Jersey. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-store service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
Pathmark Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most shops are open from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. (EST) Monday through Friday. For assistance with regards to operating hours, you must get in touch with your neighborhood store or the customer service division. The store hours vary by location.
- Weekend hours: Most shops are open on Saturday and Sunday from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. Given that the hours vary by location, contact the customer service department for details.
The stores will adjust hours or close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, get in touch with the customer service department or your local store. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Pathmark Special Event Hours
Your local stores host special events [+]. For specific information about the special event, get in touch with the customer service line or your neighborhood shop.
Contacting Pathmark to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Clients can reach the customer service division by dialing 1-201-571-4453 at the corporate office. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop. EST hours for the customer service department are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Email Contact: You must use the customer feedback form when emailing the customer service department. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: You can get in touch with the customer service team by sending a letter to the Corpora headquarters at this address: To get in touch with the customer service department at your neighborhood store, you can also use the store locator tool .
- Social media: You can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. On Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, you can share general grievances, make comments, and pose questions. Concerns specific to the store will not be addressed by the customer service department on social media. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.