Staying on top of regular auto maintenance is an extremely important part of vehicle ownership. One of the most important auto maintenance services to be aware of is a precision tune. Precision tune services help to keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently. Whether you are looking for a scheduled maintenance service or an urgent repair, knowing the hours that your local precision tune shop is open is invaluable. This blog post will provide an overview of precision tune hours and what you can expect from this important auto maintenance service. Understanding the days and hours of operations for your local precision tune shop can help you to plan ahead and ensure that your vehicle receives the care and attention it needs to keep running smoothly. Additionally, this blog post will provide information on the services offered by precision tune shops and what to expect when you visit.
Precision Tune Business Hours
Precision Tune has been one of the top auto repair shops in the country for more than 35 years. The business provides comprehensive car care and is a one-stop service center. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you need help with the goods or services. Throughout regular business hours, you can also reach out to your neighborhood service center.
Precision Tune Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most service centers are open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. Given that the hours vary by location, you will need to contact your local service center for exact hours of operation.
- Weekends: Given that the hours vary by location, you will need to contact your local service center for exact hours of operation. Most service centers are open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and are closed on Sunday.
Precision Tune Holiday Hours
During the holidays, the service centers will change their operating hours. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Precision Tune Special Event Hours
Several of the service centers host special events. For more information about the event, get in touch with the customer service team or your nearby service center.
Contacting Precision Tune to Verify Business Hours
- Contact information: Customers can reach the customer service department by dialing 1-800-438-8863 or the corporate office by dialing 703-777-9095. Customers can speak with your local service center about products and services during regular business hours by calling
- Email Address: If you use this form to contact customer service, an automated response will be sent to you within 48 hours. You can find email addresses for particular departments by going to the customer service page.
- Mail: Send correspondence to the corporate office at 748 Miller Drive, SE, Leesburg, VA 20175 (the address for Precision Tune Auto Care). Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. General issues will be addressed by the customer service department on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
What does Precision Auto Tune do?
Precision Tune Auto Care not only helps you maintain your vehicle through our preventative maintenance services, but we are also there when your vehicle needs repair. Our trained and certified technicians are dedicated to being your partner in the long and healthy life of your vehicle.
How do you spell Precision Tune?
How many Precision Tune locations are there?