Rent A Wheel is an industry-leading provider of rental wheels and tires for all types of vehicles, from cars and SUVs to vans and light trucks. With their convenient locations and flexible service hours, it’s easier than ever to get the wheels and tires you need quickly and affordably. Rent A Wheel’s hours of operation vary by location, so it’s important to know when to expect them to be open. This blog post is going to provide you with details on Rent A Wheel hours, as well as some tips on how to get the most out of your rental experience. With Rent A Wheel’s flexible hours, you can rent the wheels and tires you need when it’s convenient for you. We’ll cover the hours of operation for each Rent A Wheel location, as well as their policies on late returns and early arrivals. We’ll also provide some helpful tips on how to get the most out of your rental experience. Whether you’re in need of a new set of wheels or
Rent A Wheel Business Hours
One of the biggest rent-to-own businesses in the US is Rent A Wheel. The business was founded in California in the late 1990s and now runs nearly 100 stores across nine (9) states. You must contact customer service via phone, email, traditional mail, or social media if you require assistance with any goods or services.
Rent A Wheel Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Monday through Friday, 10 am to 7 pm local time, customers can visit your neighborhood store. Given that the hours vary by location, you will need to contact your local store for precise hours of operation. When a holiday falls on a workday, the hours will change.
- Weekends: On Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm local time, you can visit a nearby store. The stores are closed on Sunday.
Rent A Wheel Holiday Hours
The stores will adjust hours of operation during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Rent A Wheel Special Event Hours
Several of the stores will host special events [+]. You must use the store locator  to find your local store’s customer service department and contact them for more information about the special event.
Contacting Rent A Wheel to Verify Business Hours
- Contact the customer service department by dialing 1-888-505-8473 for more information. The customer service line is available around-the-clock, seven days a week. During regular business hours, you can also reach out to your nearby store.
- Contact via email: When you email the customer service team, , you will get an automated response stating that a live agent will respond to your inquiries within 48 hours.
- Mail: The corporate office’s address is 11726 San Vicente Boulevard, where you can send letters to Rent-A-Wheel. Suite #400 Los Angeles CA, 90049. Within five (5) business days, the customer service team will respond to your concerns.
- Social media: Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer service division. General messages can be posted on Twitter and Facebook. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries. During regular business hours, you must contact your local store if you have questions about your account.
Does rent a wheel do credit checks?
Those credit checks are unnecessary. At least, that’s what we think. Whether you have bad credit, great credit, or even no credit, we won’t be contacting your credit company. We trust you.
Who owns rent a wheel?
Can you fix a bent rim?
Why would you rent a tire?