Albertson’s is the second largest grocery store in the industry. The company operates stores through the United States. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-store service. During regular business hours, you can also reach out to your nearby store.
Albertson’s Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The store hours vary by location. Most businesses are open from 6 a.m. to midnight local time Monday through Friday. For specific store hours, speak with the customer service department or your neighborhood store.
- Weekend hours: Most shops are open on Saturday and Sunday from 6 a.m. to midnight local time. Contact your local store for specific hours of operation. The store hours vary by location.
The stores will adjust hours or close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, you must speak with the customer service team or your neighborhood store. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Albertson’s Special Event Hours
Several of the local stores host special events. For more information about the special event, get in touch with the customer service department or your neighborhood store.
Contacting Albertson’s to Verify Business Hours
- Call 1-877-932-7948 to get in touch with the customer service team. The customer service line is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm PST. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. You will receive an automated response informing you that a live agent will respond to your inquiries within 48 hours after sending the customer service department an email.
- Customers can mail letters to the customer service division at the corporate headquarters at the following address: Albertson’s Attn: Customer Service 157 S Howard St. Spokane, WA 99201. You can also contact the customer service department at your nearby store using the store locator tool . Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will make an effort to respond to your concerns.
- Social media: You can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. Customers can post general concerns, comments and ask questions. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to messages sent via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram. Concerns about specific stores won’t be addressed by the customer service department on social media.
How the Kroger, Albertsons merger will disrupt grocery as we know it | Supermarket News
Will Albertsons turn into Kroger?
Kroger and Albertsons declared in October 2022 that their respective boards had decided to approve a merger. The combined company, Kroger-Albertsons, would be the second-largest grocery retail chain in the nation, right behind Walmart, if the merger is completed in 2024 as anticipated by its executives.
Is Kroger cheaper than Albertsons?
While Kroger dominates the Midwest, Albertsons stores are more prevalent on the West Coast. Analysts assert that Albertsons charges higher prices than Kroger and other grocers, and they believe Kroger will attempt to lower Albertsons’ prices in order to compete with discount retailers like Aldi.
Is Albertsons or Walmart cheaper?
Walmart came out on top overall because its total price for all 37 items was the cheapest—$187. 22. %20The%20full%20cart%20cost%20about%2013%%20more%20at%20Albertsons,%20with%20a%20total%20cost%20of%20$210 90. Target came in the middle, costing a total of $193. 21.
Is Kroger buying out Albertsons stores?
The two grocery store chains and investment firms insist the transaction is not intended to reward investors financially. According to a statement from Kroger, “Our merger with Albertsons provides meaningful, measurable benefits to America’s consumers, associates of both companies, and the communities we serve.”