When it comes to managing your finances, having convenient access to your bank is an important part of the equation. Knowing the Bank of America hours of operation is key for customers to ensure that they can keep on top of their finances. Whether its depositing a check, withdrawing cash or addressing any other banking issues, customers need to be aware of when the bank is open and when it is closed. This post will provide an overview of Bank of America hours, as well as information on how customers can access their accounts outside of normal business hours. It will also provide additional information on customer service availability and other banking resources that customers can use. Read on to find out everything you need to know about Bank of America’s hours of operation.
Bank or America Business Hours
One of the biggest financial institutions in the world is Bank of America. The business has locations across the United States and in a number of foreign nations. You can contact the customer service department by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you need to express concerns or ask questions about goods or services.
Bank or America Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: 7 am to 10 pm local time is when you can reach the customer service team. The business hours vary by location.
- Weekends: Saturday and Sunday, from 7 am to 5 pm local time, you can get in touch with customer service. The bank is closed for business on the weekends.
Bank or America Holiday Hours
Bank of America is not open during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Bank or America Special Event Hours
You’ll see that Bank of America hosts a number of events across the country. You should get in touch with the customer service department or your local branch if you need the event’s dates and times.
Contacting Bank or America to Verify Business Hours
- Customers can contact the customer service department by phone with any questions or concerns. You must first choose your state of residence, followed by the department, to find the correct phone number. Checking and savings department customers can call 1-800-432-1000. Credit card customers will need to call 1-800-732-9194. Online banking customers can call 1-800-933-6262. Mortgage customers will need to call 1-800-669-6607. Wealth management customers can call 1-800-637-3343.
- Email Contact: You must be logged into your account in order to send a secure email  to the customer service division. The customer service department does not accept generic emails. Within 24 hours of sending your message, you will hear back.
- Customer correspondence can be sent to: Bank of America P O. Box 25118 Tampa, FL 33622-5118.
- Social Media: You can use social media to communicate with the customer service department. Customers can connect with the customer service department on Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn, among other social media platforms. The customer service team will make an effort to respond within 24 hours of receiving a message.
Is Saturday a working day for Bank of America?
Is Bank of America open?
Most locations are open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. local time.
What are Bank of America’s hours on Monday?
- Sunday – Closed.
- Monday – 9am to 5pm.
- Tuesday – 9am to 5pm.
- Wednesday – 9am to 5pm.
- Thursday – 9am to 5pm.
- Friday – 9am to 5pm.
- Saturday – 9am to 2pm or closed.
Why do banks close so early?