Having access to your bank during times that are convenient for you is essential to managing your day-to-day finances. Fifth Third Bank understands this and makes sure that their banking hours are flexible, allowing customers to bank when it’s most convenient for them. In this blog post, we’ll discuss Fifth Third Bank hours, including their traditional banking hours, extended hours, and special holiday hours, to make sure that you’re never left in the dark about when you can get your banking done. We’ll also discuss Fifth Third Bank’s online and mobile banking options, so you can bank whenever and wherever you need to. Whether you need to make a deposit, transfer funds, or just check your balance, Fifth Third Bank has you covered.
Fifth Third Bank Business Hours
Fifth Third Bank is a regional financial institution. The financial institution is located throughout the South and Midwest. You must get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or through social media if you need help with financial services.
Fifth Third Bank Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: From Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, Fifth Third Bank is open for business. The bank is closed if a holiday falls on a weekday.
- Weekends: Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time, the company is open for business. The hours could vary by location.
Fifth Third Bank Holiday Hours
Fifth Third Bank is closed during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Fifth Third Bank Special Event Hours
At times, Fifth Third Bank hosts local special events. For information about the event and its operating hours, you must get in touch with the local branch.
Contacting Fifth Third Bank to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Customers can call 1-800-972-3030 to get in touch with the customer service team. If you have a lost or stolen card, call 1-800-782-0279. If you need assistance with home loans, call 1-866-351-5353. If you need assistance with bank protection, call 1-800-676-5869. The customer service department is open 7am to 8pm, CST, Monday through Friday, and 8:30am to 5pm, CST, on Saturday.
- Email Contact: Customers must use the safe customer feedback form to send emails to the customer service division. Immediately following sending your message, an automated response will be sent back. Within 48 hours, a live agent will respond to your queries.
- Mail: Fifth Third Bank’s corporate office is located at 38 Fountain Square Plaza in Cincinnati, Ohio, 45263. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social Media: Through social media, customers can contact the customer service department. Within 24 hours, you’ll see that the business responds to queries and complaints on Facebook , Twitter , YouTube , LinkedIn  and Google . Concerns about individual accounts won’t be addressed by the customer service department on social media.
Why do banks close so early?
Why is 5th 3rd bank named that?
Is Fifth Third a good bank?
Does Fifth Third have a withdrawal limit?