Eastern Bank is a large financial services institution that serves hundreds of thousands of customers across the United States. As one of the leading banks in the country, Eastern Bank prides itself on providing excellent customer service and convenience for its customers. In this blog post, we will explore the Eastern Bank hours of operation, so customers can plan their banking needs in the most efficient and convenient manner.
Over the years, Eastern Bank has evolved and adapted its hours of operation to meet the changing needs of its customers. From extended hours to digital banking, Eastern Bank strives to make banking easier and more accessible than ever before. Whether you are looking to deposit a check or manage your credit cards, Eastern Bank has you covered. In this blog post, we will explore the latest information on Eastern Bank hours of operation, so customers can make the most of their banking experience.
Eastern Bank Business Hours
Financial institution Eastern Bank provides services to clients across the New England states. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you need help with products or have complaints about in-branch service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood branch.
Eastern Bank Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most locations are open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., EST, Monday through Wednesday; from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., EST; and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., For precise hours of operation, get in touch with the customer service department or your local branch as branch hours vary by location.
- Weekends: Different locations have different branch hours. Contact the customer service department for specific hours of operation. Most of the locations are open Saturday from 9 to 3 and Sunday from 11 to 3 EST.
Eastern Bank Holiday Hours
You will notice that the branches are closed on holidays. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Columbus Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Good Friday
Eastern Bank Special Event Hours
For information regarding special events, get in touch with the customer service department or your local branch.
Contacting Eastern Bank to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial 1-800-327-8376 to get in touch with the customer service team. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service department at your neighborhood branch. The customer service department is open from 7 am to 8 pm (EST) Monday through Friday and from 9 am to 3 pm (EST) on Saturday.
- Email: You can send the customer service team secure emails by clicking here. You will immediately receive an automated message after sending messages to the customer service team promising a live agent will respond to your queries within 48 hours.
- Mail: To get in touch with the customer service team, send a letter to the following address: Eastern Bank Customer Service Center P O. Box 391 Lynn, MA 01903-0491. You can also contact the customer service department at your neighborhood bank using the branch locator tool . Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social Media: You can use social media to contact the customer service team. On Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube, general messages, comments, and complaints can be posted. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
Which Eastern Bank locations are closing?
- Andover: 60 Main St.
- Beverly: 81 Bridge St.
- Brookline: 301 Harvard St.
- Burlington: 43 Middlesex Turnpike.
- Malden: 130 Pleasant St.
- Medford: 53 Locust St.
- Newton: 1255 Centre St.
- Salem: 139 Washington St.
Who owns Eastern Bank?
Does Eastern Bank support Zelle?
Does Eastern Bank have a minimum balance?