Huntington Bank is one of the largest banks in the United States, and as such it is important to know the hours of operation so that you can easily access their services. Knowing the Huntington Bank hours can help you plan your banking needs according to their available services. In this blog post, we will provide you with an overview of Huntington Bank’s hours of operation, as well as provide some tips on how to access their services outside of regular banking hours. We will also take a look at the customer service options available to you, in case you need assistance outside of their regular office hours. With this post, you will have the information you need to ensure you are able to access your banking needs in a timely manner.
Huntington Bank Business Hours
One of the country’s oldest financial institutions is Huntington Bank. The financial institution provides wealth management and investment planning services, as well as personal and business banking options. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you need help with products or services. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood branch.
Huntington Bank Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Monday through Thursday, 9am to 4pm, and Friday, 9am to 6pm, local time, are the hours that the branches are open. The branches are closed on holidays that fall on business days.
- Weekends: The branches are closed Saturday and Sunday.
Huntington Bank Holiday Hours
For the holidays, regional offices and corporate headquarters are closed. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Huntington Bank Special Event Hours
Several of the branches [+] host special events. You must get in touch with the customer service department or your local branch for more information about the event.
Contacting Huntington Bank to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial the customer hotline to get in touch with the customer service team. By dialing 1-810-480-2265, the customer service department is reachable every day of the week, 24 hours a day. You can contact customer service Monday through Friday from 7am to 11pm, Saturday from 8am to 8pm, and Sunday from 9am to 6pm, Eastern Standard Time. Call 1-616-335-8828 to reach the customer service department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you’re an international customer.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, you’ll observe that the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: You can contact the customer service division by sending a letter to the business headquarters at this address: Huntington Bank 41 S High Street Columbus, Ohio 43215. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will make an effort to respond to your concerns.
- Social Media: Customers can use social media to get in touch with customer service. Your general questions or concerns will be addressed by the customer service department on Facebook , Twitter , YouTube  or LinkedIn  within 24 hours. Concerns about individual accounts will not be addressed by the customer service department on social media.
Does Huntington Bank work on Saturday?
In general, branches operate from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and Saturdays. Huntington Bank’s typical business hours: Sunday – Closed.
Does Huntington have a withdrawal limit?
Average Limits for ATM Withdrawals and Daily Debit Purchases by Bank.
|Bank||Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit||Daily Debit Purchase Limit|
|Huntington National Bank||$400||$400|
How much can I withdraw from Huntington ATM?
How much can I withdraw from Huntington in one day?