BB The business runs more than 1,800 financial centers across the country. The business wants to deliver outstanding goods and services. You can get in touch with your local branch or the customer service department if you need help with products or services by phone, email, regular mail, or social media.
Truist Bank’s Regular Hours
|Day||Lobby Hours||Drive-Thru Hours (If Present)|
|Monday-Thursday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
BB&T Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Monday through Thursday, 9am to 5pm, and Friday, 9am to 6pm, local time, are the hours that the branches are open. The branches will close for the day if a holiday falls on a weekday.
- Weekends: The hours of operation vary by location. You’ll see that a few locations are open on Saturday from 9am to noon local time. The branches are closed on Sunday.
You will notice the branches are closed on federal holidays. The holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
BB&T Special Event Hours
The customer service staff at your local branch can provide information regarding the operating hours for any special events that are held there.
Contacting BB&T to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial the customer service hotline at 1-800-226-5228 to get in touch with the customer service division. You can reach the corporate office or your regional branch by calling 1-910-914-8250. The customer service line is open from Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm and from 9 am to 6 pm, Eastern Standard Time.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department by email. You’ll observe that in order to send a message, the user must sign into their account. Within 48 hours of receiving your message, the customer service team will respond.
- Mail: Clients can use this address to send correspondence to the corporate offices: BB O. Box 632 Whiteville, NC 28472 or BB&T 200 W. Second Street Winston-Salem, NC 27101. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social Media: You can use social media to contact the customer service team. You’ll see that the customer service department responds to common queries and issues on Facebook , Twitter , YouTube , and LinkedIn . Concerns about individual accounts won’t be addressed by the customer service department on social media.
How do I talk to a human at Truist?
Call 844-4TRUIST (844-487-8478)
Is BB&T the same as Truist Bank?
More than two years after closing the $66 billion merger of equals between North Carolina-based BB&T Corp. and Atlanta-based SunTrust Banks, the combined bank will finally rebrand branches under its new name, Truist.
What is the number to Truist customer service?
Truist Financial is not owned by hedge funds. The company’s largest shareholder is The Vanguard Group, Inc., with ownership of 7.9%. BlackRock, Inc. is the second largest shareholder owning 6.9% of common stock, and State Street Global Advisors, Inc. holds about 4.6% of the company stock.