Charles Schwab is one of the most reputable financial firms in the country, established in 1971 and now operating in 35 states. As a trusted and reliable financial services provider, Charles Schwab’s hours of operation are of great importance to customers and investors looking to take advantage of the firm’s services and products. With the long-term interests of its customers in mind, Charles Schwab offers a wide range of hours for each of its services and products, ensuring that all customers have access to the resources needed to make the most sound financial decisions. This blog post will provide an overview of Charles Schwab’s hours of operation, outlining the different services and products available and the hours during which each may be accessed. Additionally, we will discuss the advantages of Charles Schwab’s extended hours, as well as the various ways in which customers can take advantage of them.
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Charles Schwab Business Hours
Charles Schwab is a global financial institution that provides trading, banking, wealth management, investment planning, and personal banking services. You can get in touch with a local business or the customer service department if you need help with products or services by phone, email, regular mail, or social media.
Charles Schwab Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. For additional assistance, you can get in touch with the customer service department after hours.
- Weekends: The offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Charles Schwab Holiday Hours
The offices are closed for the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Charles Schwab Special Event Hours
If a local brokerage firm hosts a special event, you should get in touch with the company for more information about the event. You can also contact the customer service team for information.
Contacting Charles Schwab to Verify Business Hours
- Call the customer hotline at 1-800-435-9050 to get in touch with the customer service division. To register as a new customer, dial 1-888-245-6864. Monday through Friday, 7am to 11pm, and Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 10:30pm, Eastern Standard Time. Using the automated response system, you can monitor your account any time, day or night, seven days a week.
- Email: You must use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. The customer service team tries to respond to every inquiry within 48 hours.
- Mail: Charles Schwab & Co. , Inc. Attn: Global Operations P. O. Box 2912 Phoenix, AZ 85062-2912 or Charles Schwab & Co. , Inc. Attn: Phoenix ROC Document Control (Global Operations) 2423 E. Lincoln Drive Phoenix, AZ 85016.
- Social Media: Through social media, you have the chance to contact the customer service team. On Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, and YouTube, you’ll see that the customer service team responds to general queries and complaints. Concerns about individual accounts will not be addressed by the customer service department on social media.
Does Charles Schwab work on weekends?
Does Charles Schwab have 24 hour customer service?
How do I speak to someone at Charles Schwab?
Which bank owns Charles Schwab?