Chick-fil-A is one of the most iconic fast-food restaurants in the United States, with thousands of locations. Known for its delicious chicken sandwiches, nuggets and salads, Chick-fil-A is an American favorite. It is also known for its quality customer service, friendly staff and hours of operation. This blog post will cover the hours of operation for Chick-fil-A, including standard operating hours and any holiday or special event hours. From closing times to early openings, this post will provide you with all the information you need to know about Chick-fil-A’s hours of operation. The goal is to ensure that customers know when to visit a Chick-fil-A location so that they can take advantage of the delicious menu items and excellent customer service that the restaurant has to offer.
Chick Fil A Business Hours
A franchised restaurant with a focus on chicken products is called Chick Fil A. The company is located in several states across the country. You must get in touch with the customer service department XXX by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have queries or concerns about goods or services.
Chick Fil A Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The eateries are open from 9:45 am to 9 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: The restaurants are open Saturday 9:45am to 9pm. The restaurants are closed on Sunday.
Chick Fil A Holiday Hours
Chick Fil A closes on major holidays. The holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Chick Fil A Special Event Hours
To find out about special events, you must use the store locator tool XXX. The shops provide an events calendar with times for the events.
Contacting Chick Fil A to Verify Business Hours
- Call 1-866-232-2040 to get in touch with the customer service team. From Monday through Saturday, 8am to 5pm EST, the customer service team is accessible.
- Email Address: You must use the customer feedback form XXX to contact the customer service department via email. You’ll get an automated message right away after you send your message. According to the message, a live agent will respond to your queries within 48 hours.
- Mail: Customers can send letters and other communications to Chick-Fil-A’s corporate office at 5200 Buffington Road. Atlanta, GA 30349 or Chick-Fil-A CARES P. O. Box 725489 Atlanta, GA 31139-9923. You will hear back from the customer service department following the receipt of your messages in 7 to 10 business days.
- Social Media: Customers can use social media to contact the customer service division. On Facebook XXX, Twitter XXX, or YouTube XX, the customer service team makes an effort to respond to queries or complaints within 24 hours.
What is the earliest time Chick-fil-A opens?
Most Chick-fil-A restaurants open at 6 a. m. and close at 10 p. m. , but there are some exceptions.
What are Chick-fil-A busiest hours?
“In fact, noon to 1 p. m. is the busiest period of the day for almost all Chick-fil-A restaurants. “.
When did Chick-fil-A Open in New York?
Prior to the official opening of a Chick-fil-A restaurant in New York, U.S., a photo of chicken nuggets, french fries, and a fried chicken sandwich was taken. S. , on Friday, Oct. 2, 2015.
How many Chick-fil-A are in NYC?
Currently, there are ten Chick-Fil-A locations open in New York City.