Buffalo Wild Wings is a popular restaurant chain known for its great selection of wings and other specialty items. For anyone looking to visit a Buffalo Wild Wings location, it is important to know the hours of operation. This blog post will provide an overview of Buffalo Wild Wings hours, as well as any special hours that may apply to individual locations. All of this information can help ensure that you’re able to get your wings when you want them. Knowing the Buffalo Wild Wings hours also helps you plan your visit and make the most of your time in the restaurant. We will take a look at the hours of operation for all Buffalo Wild Wings locations and discuss potential variations. We’ll also address any other pertinent information about Buffalo Wild Wings hours that customers should be aware of.
Buffalo Wild Wings Business Hours
A casual dining establishment that specializes in comfort food is called Buffalo Wild Wings. The restaurant is located throughout the United States. You must get in touch with the customer service division if you have any queries or issues regarding the goods or services  You can get in touch with the customer service department by phone, email, regular mail, or social media.
Buffalo Wild Wings Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Buffalo Wild Wings is open 11am to 1am. If the operating hours change, you must contact your neighborhood restaurant. The operating hours might alter if a holiday falls on a workday.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open 24/7. Regular business hours vary depending on the location, but Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Buffalo Wild Wings Holiday Hours
There is only one holiday where the restaurant closes. Prior to the holiday, you’ll notice that restaurants will change their hours of operation. The observed holiday includes:
Buffalo Wild Wings Special Event Hours
There are times that Buffalo Wild Wings hosts special events. The website does not list the special events or the operating hours. To find the closest restaurant, you must use the restaurant locator  tool.
Contacting Buffalo Wild Wings to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial 1-877-299-8366 to reach the customer service line. The customer service line is available around-the-clock, seven days a week.
- Email: You must use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service team tries to respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: Customers can send correspondence to Buffalo Wild Wings 5500 Wayzata Blvd to get in touch with the customer service team or the corporate headquarters. Suite 1600 Minneapolis, MN 55416.
- Social Media: Clients can use social media to communicate with the customer service division. Through Facebook , Twitter , YouTube , or Instagram , you can talk to a live agent. Within 24 hours, the customer service team will respond to your inquiries.
Why is it called BDubs?
B-Dubs is the result of pronouncing Buffalo Wild Wings as “bee-double-you,” which can be abbreviated to “bee-dubs,” and then shortening the abbreviation to BWW. On October 2, 2007, the US Patent and Trademark Office received a registration for this new moniker.
Is serving at Buffalo Wild Wings good money?
The salary trajectory of a server varies between locations and employers, according to the Buffalo Wild Wings Salary FAQs. The starting pay is $34,182 per year, and the highest level of seniority earns $83,143 per year.
Are Buffalo Wild Wings fresh or frozen?
Very little food is cooked fresh at Buffalo Wild Wings. The majority of the “cooking” that occurs at Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants, according to numerous employees who observed the kitchens there, consists of deep-frying and microwaving foods, many of which are kept frozen for protracted periods of time, via Mashed
How many wings per person?
However, I would suggest 6–10 cut chicken wings per person if your wings are the main course. This means you’ll want 1. 5-2 pounds of wings per person. You’ll probably need 6–10 per person, especially if you’re hosting a Super Bowl party and serving chicken wings.