Chili’s is a brand of casual dining restaurants. The business is a part of Brinker International, a leader in the restaurant industry on a global scale. You must get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have queries or concerns regarding goods or services.
Chili’s Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The restaurant business hours vary by location. Typically, the business is open from 10:45 am to 11:15 pm on Monday through Thursday and from 10:45 am to 12:15 am on Friday, local time. The operating hours will alter if a holiday falls on a workday.
- Weekend hours for the restaurant are 10:45 a.m. to 11 p.m. local time on Saturday and 12:15 a.m. local time on Sunday.
Depending on the holiday, Chili’s either closes or has fewer hours available. During the holidays, you will need to contact the customer service department for specific hours. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Chili’s Special Event Hours
Several of the restaurants host special events. To get in touch with your neighborhood Chili’s, use the restaurant locator tool . Specific information regarding the special event hours will be available from the restaurants.
Contacting Chili’s to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Customers can call -800-983-4637 to get in touch with the customer service division. You can reach the corporate headquarters by calling 1-972-980-9917. The fax number is 1-972-770-9593. The customer service department is open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to send an email to the customer service department. You will get an automated response as soon as you send a message to the customer service team. A love agent will respond to your inquiries within 48 hours, according to the message.
- Customers can send correspondence to Chili’s Grill’s corporate headquarters using the following address:
- Social Media: Customers can use social media to contact the customer service department. Within 24 hours, the customer service team will respond to messages left on Facebook , Twitter , and YouTube .
What is chili’s $10 special?
You can create a custom meal at Chili’s “3 for Me” by selecting an entree, an appetizer, and a non-alcoholic beverage. Entree options include: Cajun Chicken Pasta. Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas.
Does chili’s still have 2 for $25?
Chipotle Grill 99” and “2 for $25” offers, the company said Thursday.
What is chili’s secret?
Mayonnaise, sour cream, and chili powder make up the secret sauce at Chili’s. Although we can’t reveal the exact proportions of each ingredient, we can say that the sauce is thick, creamy, and slightly spicy.
Do chili’s employees get free food?
Discounts on Things You Like. Free shift meals when working, as well as discounts at all Chili’s restaurants, are just a few of our special offers. Online team member benefits center: special discounts on clothing, theme parks, movies, live events, and more