Boston Pizza is celebrated around the world for its delicious, one-of-a-kind pizzas, pastas, and sandwiches. With over 500 locations in Canada and the United States, it’s easy to get your hands on a delicious slice of Boston Pizza. However, with so many locations, it can be difficult to keep track of each one’s hours. This blog post will provide you with an up-to-date breakdown of Boston Pizza’s hours in both countries, so you can always be sure you know when you can get your favorite pizza. Whether you’re a Boston Pizza regular or a first-time customer, you’ll find all the information you need right here. Read on to learn more about Boston Pizza hours and how you can make sure you’re getting the best pizza experience.
Boston Pizza Business Hours
Boston Pizza is a regional pizzeria located throughout Canada. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-store service. Additionally, you can contact your neighborhood shop during regular business hours.
Boston Pizza Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: To find out the exact hours of operation, get in touch with the customer service department. The store hours vary by location. Most shops are open from 11 a.m. to midnight local time Monday through Friday.
- Weekend hours: Most shops are open on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to midnight local time. Given that store hours vary from location to location, contact your local store for exact hours of operation.
Boston Pizza Holiday Hours
On holidays, you’ll notice that the stores’ closing times will change. For specific hours of operation over the holidays, get in touch with your local store or customer service. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Boston Pizza Special Event Hours
Several of the stores host special events. For information and specifics about the occasion, get in touch with your neighborhood retailer or customer service.
Contacting Boston Pizza to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial 1-604-270-1108 to reach the customer service department at the company’s corporate headquarters. During regular business hours, you can also reach out to your nearby store. EST hours for the customer service department are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Email Contact: You must use the customer feedback form when emailing the customer service department. You will get an automated message from the customer service department after sending your messages. According to the message, a live agent will respond to your queries within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can reach out to the customer service department by sending correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Boston Pizza #100 – 10760 Shellbridge Way Richmond, BC V6X 3H1. You can also contact the customer service department at your nearby store using the store locator tool .
- Social Media: Customers can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. On Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram, you can voice general grievances, make comments, and pose questions. Concerns specific to the store will not be addressed by the customer service department on social media. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
Why are Boston Pizza’s closing?
STAFF SHORTAGE AND COVID According to Dewey, Boston Pizza has significantly increased its wages over the past few years despite widespread reports of a labor shortage on the island. But there was only so much he could do at a certain point.
Who owns Boston Pizza now?
Boston PizzaTypePublicProductsPizza, Pasta, Ribs, Hamburgers, Salads and EntreesRevenueCA$943. Owner Jim Treliving George Melville Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Website bostonpizza 1 million (2012) com.
Why do they call it Boston Pizza?
Because of the authority he believed the city gave to brands, the founder Gus Agioritis named it after Boston. Mr. When Treliving opened his first franchise in Penticton, British Columbia in 1968 while still an RCMP officer, he became involved. C. , with consulting help from Mr. Melville, an accountant.
What is in a fishbowl drink Boston Pizza?
The New Galaxy Fishbowl from Boston Pizza (Castlegar) is made with Absolut vodka, home-made lemonade, and color-changing blue verbena tea. A super refreshing cocktail to help you beat the heat!!.