Welcome to the Boston Market blog post about our store hours and availability. Boston Market has been around for over 30 years and is a favorite spot for locals and visitors alike. We provide fresh, locally sourced foods and our menu has something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks or catering, we have you covered. Our store hours represent our dedication to providing the highest quality service and food, ensuring that you’ll always have the best possible experience when you visit us. At Boston Market, we strive to make your experience with us as convenient, enjoyable and affordable as possible. We look forward to serving you and having you as part of the Boston Market family. Read on to learn more about our store hours and availability.
Boston Market Business Hours
There are casual dining establishments called Boston Market all over the country. The company offers specialty items as well as catering services. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you need help with products or if you have complaints about in-restaurant service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood restaurant.
Boston Market Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most eateries are open from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. Given that the hours vary by location, you will need to contact the customer service department or your neighborhood restaurant for specific operating hours.
- Weekends: The restaurant hours vary by location. For precise hours of operation, speak with the customer service department at your neighborhood restaurant. Most eateries are open on Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 am to 10 pm local time.
Boston Market Holiday Hours
The restaurants will adjust hours or close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, you must contact the customer service department. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Boston Market Special Event Hours
When you visit the official website, you’ll see that the business offers details about special events  For information about the event, you can get in touch with the customer service department or your neighborhood restaurant.
Contacting Boston Market to Verify Business Hours
- Call the customer service line at 1-800-365-7000 to speak with a representative from the department. The customer service line is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm MST. You can also contact the catering department by calling 1-866-977-9090. The catering department is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST on Saturday and Sunday, and from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. MST on Monday through Thursday. Call 1-800-877-2870 to get in touch with the corporate team from Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, MST.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: To contact the customer service division, send a letter to the following address, addressed to the “Guest Contact Center,” at the corporate office of Boston Market Corporation: 14103 Denver West Pkwy. Golden, CO 80401. You can also contact the customer service department at your neighborhood restaurant using the restaurant locator tool .
- Social Media: You can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. On Facebook  and Twitter , you can post general comments and questions. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
Why did Boston Market go out of business?
Profits were dwindling and the expansion came to an abrupt halt in 1997. The following year, the chain filed for bankruptcy. Fortunately, McDonald’s, which at the time was looking to invest in smaller brands, purchased the majority of Boston Market’s stock.
Is Boston Market owned by McDonald’s?
What is Boston Market known for?
We’ve been the rotisserie experts since 1985. Our mission is to create awesome rotisserie meals. Fire, a spit, and chicken were the only three ingredients we needed to launch our restaurant revolution. No one does chicken like we do.
Is Boston Market changing their name?
GOLDEN, Colo. — Boston Market, formerly known as Boston Chicken, is changing its name and expanding its menu to include ham, meat loaf, and rotisserie-roasted turkey. According to a company spokesman, deli sandwiches with hand-carved turkey, ham, and meat loaf will also be added.