It is important for any consumer to understand the hours of operation for the various businesses they patronize. Knowing what time Burger King is open can help you plan your day and make sure you don’t miss out on any of their delicious burgers! Burger King offers customers a variety of menu items, including the iconic Whopper, french fries, chicken sandwiches, and more. For those looking to grab a quick bite, Burger King has you covered with their drive thru options and many locations are open late. This blog post will provide a breakdown of Burger King hours for customers so they can make sure to enjoy their favorite meal. Whether you are looking for a quick lunch or an after-dinner snack, Burger King is a great choice with its fast and friendly service.
Burger King Business Hours
Burger King is a popular fast food chain around the world known for its Whopper. The majority of the restaurants are franchised. The corporate office provides guidance to the restaurants as well. You can contact the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you need to.
Burger King Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Burger King is open from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m., Monday through Friday. The hours of operation could change, depending on the location. If the operating hours change, the restaurant will post the new information. The operating hours may potentially change if a holiday falls on a workday.
- Burger King is open every weekend from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Depending on the location and on local and state laws, the operating hours may vary.
Burger King Holiday Hours
Burger King typically does not close for the holidays. The restaurant chain operates on reduced hours during observed holidays. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- New Year’s Day
Burger King Special Event Hours
Burger King hosts several special events [+] around the globe. For more information about the operating hours, you can visit the official website.
Contacting Burger King to Verify Business Hours
- Call 1-866-394-2493 to get in touch with the customer service team.
- Email Contact: You must use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department by email. You will get an automated response from the customer service department after sending your message. The customer service team will reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: Burger King Corporation Global Restaurant Support Center 5505 Blue Lagoon Drive Miami, FL 33126 is the address for corporate offices.
- Social Media: Customers can use social media to communicate with the support staff. Within 24 hours, you’ll see responses from the customer service department to your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google.
Does Burger King serve burgers before 11?
Most restaurants won’t switch to the daytime menu, which includes sandwiches like the Whopper, Quarter Pounder, and Ch’King. ) until 10:30 a. m. However, you can place orders for all of those delectable menu items day and night until six in the morning. m. the next morning when they return to the breakfast menu!
Does Burger King still have the 2 for $5 burgers?
Burger King switches to a revised 2 for $6 deal in place of the 2 for $5 Mix n’ Match deal. Beginning on Monday, June 27, 2022, Burger King will discontinue its current 2 for $5 Mix n’ Match promotion and replace it with a new 2 for $6 Mix n’ Match promotion.
What is Burger King’s $5 special?
The $5 Your Way Meal from Burger King is back for a short while. For five dollars, choose from a Whopper Jr. , Chicken Jr. or Bacon Cheeseburger, and get a 4 pc. Nuggets, a small Classic Fry, and a small drink.
What time does Burger King stop selling breakfast?
No, Burger King only serves breakfast in the morning. Does Burger King serve breakfast all day? The restaurant typically serves sandwiches and breakfast items starting at 6 a.m. m. until 10:30 a. m. This schedule is applicable whether you order food from the restaurant or have it delivered.