As an iconic American restaurant, Dairy Queen is loved by customers of all ages. Whether you’re looking for a cool treat on a hot day, or a sweet dessert after dinner with your family, DQ has something for everyone. For customers wondering when to visit their local Dairy Queen, it’s important to note that hours may vary from one location to the next. This blog post will provide information on the general hours of operation at Dairy Queen locations, as well as the hours for specific holidays and other things to consider when planning a visit. We hope this blog post helps make it easier to plan a trip to your favorite Dairy Queen location, to enjoy a sweet treat and great customer service.
Dairy Queen Business Hours
Dairy Queen is a franchise selling ice cream treats. The business owns and runs stores across Canada and the United States. The company also operates the Orange Julius and Karmelkorn franchise. You must get in touch with a live representative during business hours by phone, email, regular mail, or social media to discuss a product with the customer service department.
Dairy Queen Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Customers can get in touch with the customer service team from 7 am to 11 pm EST, Monday through Friday. The working hours will alter if a holiday falls on a weekday.
- Weekends: Saturday and Sunday, 7 am to 11 pm CST, customers may speak with the customer service department to discuss issues.
Dairy Queen Holiday Hours
You will notice the observed holidays even though the website doesn’t offer holiday business hours. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
Dairy Queen Special Event Hours
Dairy Queen hosts special events at local restaurants. You must get in touch with the customer service department to find out the business hours for the special event.
Contacting Dairy Queen to Verify Business Hours
- Call 1-952-830-0200 if you need to get in touch with the customer service department. Calls from within Canada must be placed at 1-905-639-1492.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form when sending emails to the customer service department. Within 48 hours of sending your message, you will hear back.
- Customer correspondence can be sent to American Dairy Queen Corporation at 7505 Metro Blvd. #500 Minneapolis, MN 55439-0286 or Dairy Queen Canada 5045 South Service Road, Suite 3000P. O. Box 430 Burlington, Ontario L7R 3Y3 or 7505 Metro Boulevard Orange Julius of America #500 Minneapolis, MN 55439-0286 or Karmelkorn Shoppes, Inc. 7505 Metro Blvd. #500 Minneapolis, MN 55439-0286.
- Social Media: Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer service division. Within two (2) hours of posting a message on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube, you will hear back.
What time do most Dairy Queens close?
10:00pm on weekdays during the winter, 11:00pm on weekends. During the summer, it is open until 11:00pm. In the summer, we close on Friday and Saturday at 11 p.m., but on other days we close at 10 p.m.
Why is there no Dairy Queen in NYC?
Speaking on behalf of the chain, Dean Peters told The New Yorker shortly after it opened that the chain had avoided New York City for so long due to high rent and operating expenses. Despite the fact that its final location opened in 2014, Peters stated at the time that the company hoped to keep growing in the city.
Do you get a free Blizzard at Dairy Queen if they don’t flip it?
Dairy Queen still occasionally reminds customers that if the employee serving you fails to successfully complete the flip first, your Blizzard is free. Of course, it’s important to note that a FAQ page claims that each DQ franchisee’s decision regarding the “flip or free” offer is their own.
What is the 2 for $4 at Dairy Queen?
DQ® fries are a great addition to any order because they’re hot, crisp, and tasty!