If you’re a fan of Jets Pizza, you know that nothing beats the comforting taste of their doughy crust and savory toppings. And while you may already be familiar with their classic Italian-style pies, you may be wondering about the pizza chain’s hours of operation. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place to find out! In this blog post, we’ll take a look at Jets Pizza’s hours of operation, so you can decide when and where to go to get your delicious pizza fix. We’ll also cover some additional details about the company, such as their extended delivery hours, to make sure you have all the information you need to determine when you can get your pizza cravings satisfied. So, if you’re eager to find out more, let’s get started!
Jets Pizza Business Hours
Jets Pizza is a regional pizzeria based in Michigan. The company operates stores throughout the United States. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-store service. Additionally, you can contact your neighborhood shop during regular business hours.
Jets Pizza Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most shops are open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. local time from Monday through Friday. Contact your neighborhood shop or the customer service division for the precise hours of operation.
- Weekend hours: Most shops are open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday and from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday, EST. Given that business hours vary from location to location, contact your local store for exact hours of operation.
Jets Pizza Holiday Hours
On holidays, you’ll notice that the stores’ closing times will change. For specific hours of operation over the holidays, get in touch with your local store or customer service. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Jets Pizza Special Event Hours
Several of the stores host special events. For information and specifics about the occasion, get in touch with your neighborhood retailer or customer service.
Contacting Jets Pizza to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial 1-586-268-5870 to get in touch with the customer service department at the corporate office. During regular business hours, you can also reach out to your nearby store. The customer service line is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm CST.
- Email Contact: You must use the customer feedback form when emailing the customer service department. You will get an automated message from the customer service department after sending your messages. According to the message, a live agent will respond to your queries within 48 hours.
- Jets Pizza, 37501 Mound Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48310, is the address for the corporate office, where you can contact the customer service division by mail. You can also contact the customer service department at your nearby store using the store locator tool .
- Social Media: Customers can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. On Facebook , Twitter , YouTube , Pinterest , and Google , you can post general comments and questions. Concerns specific to the store will not be addressed by the customer service department on social media. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
What is the biggest Jet’s pizza?
Slice Count: 4 PIECES (4 Corner Pizza® Small, Hand-Tossed Round, Thin Crust, Cauliflower, Gluten-Free), 6 PIECES (6 Corner Pizza® Large, NY Style thin), 8 PIECES (8 Corner Pizza® Large, Deep Dish, Hand-Tossed Round, Thin Crust), and 12 PIECES (12 Corner Pizza® XL: Deep Dish).
What is the difference between a Jets large and 8 corner pizza?
Jet’s is not this way – just delicious goodness. Premium Mozzarella Cheese, Pepperoni, Ham, Mushrooms, Onions, and Green Peppers. This resembles an 8-corner pizza but lacks the crust. It lacks the crispy crust of the 8 corner pizza, but it is just as cheesy and buttery.
How many slices are in a party tray?
Small (8-10″): 6 slices. Medium (12″): 8 slices. Large (14″): 10 slices. Extra large (16″ or more): 12 slices.
Did Jets pizza get smaller?
John Jetts, president of Jet’s America, Inc., said: “By varying the size of our slices, we’re doing something we’ve never done before.” With this change, our crews will perform about 25 million fewer cuts annually, which will be very beneficial given the ongoing labor shortage in the restaurant industry on a national level.