Fazoli’s is a regional pizzeria. The company operates stores throughout the United States. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about customer service. During regular business hours, you can also reach out to your nearby store.
Fazoli’s Regular Business Hours
- Monday through Friday: You’ll notice that store hours vary by location. Typically, the stores are open from 10 am to 11 pm local time, Monday through Friday. The operating hours will change if a holiday falls on a workday.
- Weekend hours: Saturday 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The hours of operation will vary by location.
The stores will adjust hours during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Fazoli’s Special Event Hours
You will notice that the stores host special events. You must get in touch with your neighborhood shop to find out about the special events, particularly the operating hours during the event.
Contacting Fazoli’s to Verify Business Hours
- Call the customer service line at 1-859-268-1668 to get in touch with the department. EST hours for the customer service department are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
- Email: To contact the customer service department via email, use the  customer feedback form. Within 48 hours of receiving your message, the customer service team will respond to your queries.
- Send correspondence to Fazoli’s 2470 Palumbo Dr., which is where the company’s corporate offices are located. Lexington, KY 40509. Using the store locator tool, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop. Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social media: The customer service team is accessible on Facebook , Twitter , Pinterest , and Instagram . Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
Is Fazoli’s owned by Olive Garden?
A fast-casual restaurant chain with its corporate headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky is called Fazoli’s. It was established in 1988, and FAT Brands currently owns it.
Do you tip at Fazoli?
The difference at Fazoli’s is ceramic plates and metal silverware. And they request that you DO NOT leave a tip or clear your table.
Does Fazoli’s make their own pasta?
At Fazoli’s, all of our locations prepare fresh pasta every day. Our pasta makers cook hundreds of pounds of pasta each morning in our restaurants to get ready for the day.
Does Fazoli’s lasagna have meat?
Mozzarella, Provolone, and Meat Sauce are layered in a baked lasagna.