American fast food chain Chuy’s has establishments all over the country. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-store service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
Chuy’s Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: You will notice that the hours vary by location. Most shops are open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (local time) Monday through Thursday and from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. (local time) on Friday.
- Weekends: Most shops are open Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., local time. Given that the hours vary by location, you will need to contact the customer service department for specific operating hours.
On holidays, a number of the stores will change their hours or close. For holiday hours, you must contact the customer service line or your nearby store. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Chuy’s Special Event Hours
Several of the local stores host special events. For more information, get in touch with the customer service line or your neighborhood store.
Contacting Chuy’s to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial 1-512-473-2783 to get in touch with the customer service department at the corporate office. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service department by calling your neighborhood store. The customer service line is available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm CST.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form XXX when contacting the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Send correspondence to the customer service department at the company’s corporate headquarters at Chuy’s 1623 Toomey Road Austin, TX 78704 to get in touch with them. You can also contact the customer service department at your nearby store using the store locator tool . Within five (5) business days of receiving your messages, the customer service department will respond.
- Social media: You can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. Customers can post general grievances, comments, and inquiries on Facebook  and Twitter . Concerns specific to the store will not be addressed by the customer service department on social media. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
Do you get free chips and salsa at Chuy’s?
Look, you always get free chips and salsa with that creamy jalapeo.
Who owns Chuy’s Tex-Mex?
The restaurant’s founders, Mike Young and John Zapp, had a dream of creating a fun, trendy Tex-Mex spot with real, fresh food and a welcoming atmosphere.
Does Chuy’s make their own chips?
Although Chuy’s Tex-Mex is a chain restaurant, the food is homemade and fresh. All day long, they also make their own tortillas and tortilla chips.
What kind of cheese does Chuy’s use?
What kind of cheese does Chuy’s use in their queso? They use Velveeta or EZ Melt cheese.