Friendly’s is a restaurant specializing in comfort food. The fast food restaurants are located throughout the United States. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-restaurant service. Additionally, you can contact your neighborhood restaurant during regular business hours.
Friendly’s Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most shops are open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday through Thursday and from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, local time. For store hours, you must get in touch with the customer service line or your neighborhood store. The hours vary by location.
- Weekends: Most shops are open from Saturday 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., local time. For store hours, you must get in touch with the customer service line or your neighborhood store. The hours vary by location.
The stores will adjust or close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, you must speak with the customer service team or your neighborhood store. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Friendly’s Special Event Hours
Several of the local stores host special events [+]. For details regarding the special event, you must get in touch with the local store’s customer service division. Contacting Friendly’s to Verify Business Hours.
- Phone: Customers can call 1-800-966-9970 to get in touch with the customer service team. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to send an email to the customer service department. A live agent will respond to your concerns within 48 hours, according to an automated message you will receive as soon as you send an email to the customer service department.
- Mail: Customers can send letters to Friendly’s Ice Cream, LLC at 1855 Boston Road in Wilbraham, Massachusetts, 01095 Additionally, you can send messages to the customer service department at your neighborhood store using the store locator tool . Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social media: You can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. On Facebook , Twitter , YouTube , Pinterest , users can post general complaints, comments, and questions. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
Why did they get rid of Friendly’s?
Bankruptcy. Friendly’s announced in October 2011 that it had applied for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and had shut 63 stores as a result of the challenging economic climate, increasing commodity costs, and shifting consumer preferences.
How many Friendly’s are on Long Island?
On Long Island, there are still 16 Friendly’s restaurants, including ones in Syosset, Mineola, East Islip, East Meadow, Coram, Stony Brook, and Miller Place.
How many friendlys are left in massachusetts?
Are there any Friendly’s left in Ohio?
Ohio no longer has any Friendly’s restaurants open, according to company spokesman Ryan Levasseur. He gave a statement that was purportedly made by APEX Eagle Hospitality Inc., the franchisee.