Fuddruckers is considered the home of the world’s greatest hamburgers. The fast food restaurant is located throughout the United States. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-restaurant service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood restaurant.
Fuddruckers Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The restaurant hours vary by location. Most restaurants are open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: The majority of restaurants are open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday, local time. For precise hours of operation, speak with the customer service department at your neighborhood restaurant. The restaurant hours vary by location.
The restaurants will adjust hours or close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, you’ll need to get in touch with the customer service department or your neighborhood restaurant. The observed holidays include:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Fuddruckers Special Event Hours
Several of the restaurants host special events. If you need assistance or information about the special event, you should get in touch with your neighborhood restaurant or the customer service division.
Contacting Fuddruckers to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Customers can call 1-713-329-6800 to get in touch with the customer service team. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood restaurant. The customer service line is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm CST.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: You can use the store locator tool to get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop. Additionally, you can get in touch with the company’s customer service division at its corporate office, which is located at 13111 NW Freeway, Suite 600, Houston, Texas 77040. Within 7 to 10 business days, the customer service department tries to respond to your inquiries.
- Social media: You can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. Customers can post general grievances, remarks, and inquiries on Facebook , Twitter , and Google . The customer service department will respond to your messages after you post them within 24 hours.
What does Fuddruckers stand for?
The phony airline that inspired the name, Philip J When Romano first opened his restaurant in 1979, he called it “Freddie Fuddruckers,” but the name wasn’t taken from a special, eccentric friend. Actually, it was a parody of Fudpucker Airlines, a fictional airline that aviation enthusiasts have been making fun of for years.
Is Fuddruckers black owned?
America’s first Black-owned burger chain, Fuddruckers In 2021, Nicholas Perkins paid about $18 for the Fuddruckers franchise from Luby’s through his Black Titan Franchise Systems LLC. 5 million.
Why did Fuddruckers shutdown?
The restaurant industry was severely impacted by the 2008 financial crisis, including Fuddruckers. The parent company of Fuddruckers, Magic Brands LLC, based in Austin, announced plans to apply for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on April 22, 2010.
What kind of meat does Fuddruckers use?