Lucky Supermarket Business Hours
A chain of grocery stores called Lucky Supermarket can be found all over California. Contact your neighborhood store during regular business hours if you require help with products or want to express concerns about in-store service. Additionally, you can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media.
Lucky Supermarket Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Most shops are open from 6 a.m. to midnight from Monday through Friday. The store hours vary by location.
- Weekend hours: Most shops are open on Saturday and Sunday from 6 a.m. to midnight. For precise hours of operation, get in touch with your local store or customer service since they differ by location.
Lucky Supermarket Holiday Hours
For specific holiday hours, you must speak with your nearby store or the customer service division. The stores will adjust hours or close on the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Lucky Supermarket Special Event Hours
The company hosts several community and special events [+]. For specific information regarding the special event, get in touch with the customer service department or your neighborhood store.
Contacting Lucky Supermarket to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial the customer service hotline at 1-800-692-5710 to get in touch with the department of customer service. For assistance, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your nearby store. The customer service line is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm PST.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: To get in touch with the customer service division, send a letter to the following address: Lucky Supermarkets Attn: Consumer Relations P O. Box 4278 Modesto, CA 95352. You can also contact the customer service department at your neighborhood store using the store locator tool . Within five (5) business days, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Social media: You can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. On Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest, you can post general remarks, questions, and comments. Within 24 hours of posting messages, the customer service team will respond to your queries.
(1 HOUR LOOP) Sounds For The Supermarket 1 (1975) – Grocery Store Music
Who bought Lucky Supermarket?
Presently, Albertsons in Utah and Save Mart Supermarkets in Northern California run Lucky. 1935 as Peninsula Stores Limited in San Leandro, California, U. S. Modesto, California, U. S. After Albertsons acquired Lucky’s parent company, American Stores, in 1998, the Lucky brand was no longer available by 1999.
Is Lucky in Larkspur closing?
On April 14 at 6 p.m., the Lucky supermarket in Larkspur’s center will close. m. , according to Save Mart, who owns the grocer. The company said in a statement to The Standard, “Lucky has been serving the community for decades, and we will remain committed to serving the community at our full-service Novato Lucky store.
Is Raleys or Safeway better?
Better quality is available from Nob Hill and Raley’s than Lucky and Safeway. Nob Hill and Raley’s scored significantly higher on all of our questions in our consumer surveys than their more established competitors.
Who owns Lucky Stores in California?
Lucky and Lucky California are a part of The Save Mart Cos. and have 68 locations in and around the San Francisco Bay Area. , the largest family-owned grocer in California.