Carls Jr. has been serving up tasty hamburgers and other classic American fare for decades, and people have come to rely on their convenient locations for a quick and delicious meal. Many crave that famous Carls Jr. flavor and like to visit during the right hours to ensure that quick and tasty meal. For those who are wondering what the Carls Jr. hours are, this blog post will provide a comprehensive overview to make sure you get the most out of your Carls Jr. experience. Here, we will go over the standard opening and closing times of Carls Jr. locations, as well as any special hours they may have, and how to find out the hours of a particular location. We will also provide some advice on how to enjoy Carls Jr. even if you can’t fit a visit into their operating hours. With this information, you can make sure you are getting the most out of your Carls Jr. experience.
Carl’s Jr Business Hours
Carl’s Jr is a fat food restaurant. The company offers foods similar to its sister store Hardee’s. You’ll see that the company primarily runs restaurants in Western states. You can get in touch with the customer service department  by phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-restaurant service. Additionally, you can contact your neighborhood restaurant during regular business hours.
Carl’s Jr Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Monday through Friday, you can reach the 24-hour customer service line or the customer service department at your neighborhood restaurant.
- Weekends: On Saturday and Sunday, the restaurants are open 24 hours a day. Contact your local restaurant for specific hours of operation.
Carl’s Jr Holiday Hours
The majority of restaurants won’t close on holidays, as you’ll notice. For specific holiday hours, speak with the customer service department at your neighborhood restaurant. On the following holidays, the company may alter its hours:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Carl’s Jr Special Event Hours
Several of the restaurants will host special events. For precise hours of operation, speak with the customer service department at your neighborhood restaurant.
Contacting Carl’s Jr to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial the customer service hotline at 1-877-799-7827 to reach the customer service department. The customer service department is open from 7 am to 7 pm CST, Monday through Friday. Additionally, you can contact your neighborhood restaurant during regular business hours.
- Use the customer feedback form to send an email to the customer service department if you wish to do so. Within 48 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
- Mail: To contact the customer service team, send a letter to the business address given below: Carl’s Jr Restaurants LLC 6303 Carpinteria Ave. Carpinteria, CA 93013. Additionally, you can use the restaurant locator tool  and get in touch with the restaurant’s customer service division.
- Social Media: Through social media, you have the chance to contact the customer service team. On Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google, you can post general remarks, comments, and questions. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
Is Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s the same thing?
If you didn’t know, and why wouldn’t you, Hardee’s is Carl’s Jr.’s East Coast rival. To be precise, they are two siblings who share a parent, CKE Restaurants.
Does Carl’s Jr use 100% beef?
Is there Carl’s Jr in New York?
Opens First-Ever New York City Locations. NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Carl’s Jr. has brought its burgers to the Big Apple. The fast food restaurant chain opened its first ever locations in New York City in Brooklyn and at Seventh Avenue between West 33rd and 34th Streets, directly across from Madison Square Garden.
What is in Carl’s Jr special sauce?
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s serve sandwiches with the sauce. Big Carl. The sauce’s exact ingredients are a trade secret, but mayonnaise, eggs, pickles, green onions, salt, pepper, and chili sauce are among its most likely constituents. It is comparable to the 1975-first-released McDonald’s own special sauce.