Denny’s is a diner serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurants are located throughout the United States and Canada. You can get in touch with customer service via phone, email, regular mail, or social media if you have questions about products or complaints about in-store service. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
Denny’s Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: From Monday through Friday, you’ll notice that the majority of the stores are open around-the-clock. Given that the hours vary by location, you will need to get in touch with the customer service department or your local store to find out the exact hours of operation.
- Weekends: The store hours vary by location. Saturday and Sunday are the only days when the majority of the shops are open all day. Contact the customer service department for specific hours of operation.
The restaurants tend to not close on the holidays. For specific holiday hours, you’ll need to get in touch with the customer service department or your neighborhood restaurant.
Denny’s Special Event Hours
Several of the shops will hold special events, as you’ll see. For information and specifics regarding the special event, get in touch with the customer service department or your neighborhood store.
Contacting Denny’s to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Clients can get in touch with the customer service team by dialing the customer service hotline at 1-800-733-6697. The customer service line is accessible Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. During regular business hours, you can also get in touch with the customer service team at your neighborhood shop.
- Email Address: Please use the customer feedback form to contact the customer service department via email. An automated message stating that a live agent will respond to your inquiries within 48 hours will be sent to you right away.
- 203 East Main Street, P-7-3, Spartanburg, SC 29319 is the address for correspondence to be sent to the customer service division of the corporate headquarters. To contact the customer service department, you can also use the store locator tool . Your inquiries will receive a response from the customer service department within seven to ten business days.
- Social media: You can use social media to get in touch with the customer service team. On Facebook , YouTube , Tumblr , Instagram , LinkedIn , and Twitter , you can post general comments and questions. Concerns specific to the store will not be addressed by the customer service department on social media. Within 24 hours, the customer service department will respond to your inquiries.
Why did Denny’s change to Denny’s?
Butler renamed Danny’s Coffee Shops as Denny’s Coffee Shops in 1959 to avoid confusion with the Los Angeles restaurant chain Coffee Dan’s. In 1961, Denny’s Coffee Shops was renamed Denny’s. Over 1,000 restaurants existed in all 50 U.S. states by 1981 as a result of the business’s continued growth. S. states.
Is Denny’s serving Thanksgiving dinner?
The good news is that Thanksgiving Day 2022 will see the return of Denny’s. It shouldn’t be a surprise given that the restaurant is renowned for being open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Does Denny’s still have the $5.99 deal?
We give you the All Day Diner Deals. With 10 DEAL-icious meals starting at just $5. The All Day Diner Deals menu has discounts all day long for 99. Everyday Value Slam® is not eligible for coupons or partnership discounts, so give it a try today. Price and participation may vary.
Does Denny’s still have the 6.99 deal?
Denny’s has introduced a new $6 menu item in an effort to protect customers from rising inflation. 99 Endless Breakfast deal through June 21, 2022.