An international pizza chain with outlets all over the world is called Dominos. The business is renowned for its high-quality products and quick, effective service. You can get in touch with customer service via social media, phone, email, or regular mail if you have queries or concerns about an order or the standard of service.
Dominos Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, is the time to call the customer service department. Use the store locator  tool on the website if you need to contact your neighborhood restaurant. During the holidays, you’ll notice that the customer service department doesn’t follow a regular schedule.
- Weekends: Saturday and Sunday are closed for business for the customer service department. You must get in touch with your neighborhood restaurant if you have any questions or concerns.
On the website, which we visited, there was no information about the holiday business hours. We inquired about the holiday hours with the customer service department. The customer service department clarified the observed holidays and the fact that each franchise sets its own hours. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
Dominos Special Event Hours
You must speak with your neighborhood restaurant if you need details about special events.
Contacting Dominos to Verify Business Hours
- Phone: Dial 1-734-930-3030 if you need to get in touch with the customer service team. You can also get in touch with the restaurant’s customer service division.
- Email Contact: You must use the customer service form to contact the customer service department via email. Within 24 hours of sending your message, you will receive a response.
- Customer correspondence can be sent to Domino’s Pizza LLC at 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive. Ann Arbor, MI 48106.
- Social Media: Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer service division. You will hear back from someone who responds to your tweet or Facebook post within 12 hours.
What is the latest time to order Dominos?
Domino’s Delivers Pizza Late Night. You can always get pizza, pasta, chicken, or sandwiches delivered late at night because the majority of Domino’s restaurants are open until midnight on Sunday through Thursday and until 1 am on Friday and Saturday.
What is the $5.99 Domino’s deal?
For a limited time, Domino’s is increasing the popular two medium, two-topping pizzas for $5 offer. Customers are encouraged to try something they haven’t before with the 99 each value offer, which includes oven-baked sandwiches, stuffed cheesy breads, 8-piece chicken varieties, and penne pastas in a dish.
Is Dominos 5.99 gone?
Domino’s increased the cost of its delivery service in March. 99 each — to $6. Domino’s CEO Russell Weiner said the price remained at $99 while maintaining its relative value.
How much do you tip Dominos?
Most%20folks%20tip%2015%%20for%20a%20pizza%20delivery%20order%20from%20Domino%27s No matter where you order delivery from, whether it’s from a national chain like Domino’s or Pizza Hut or your neighborhood mom-and-pop shop, you should adhere to the same “rules” for tipping.