Are you a fan of Italian cuisine? Do you find yourself craving a delicious plate of fettuccine alfredo or a heaping bowl of zuppa toscana? If so, it is important to know the hours of operation for your favorite Italian restaurant, Olive Garden. Serving up delicious Italian fare since 1982, Olive Garden offers a wide variety of Italian dishes, along with quality service that keeps customers coming back for more. Whether planning on enjoying a casual lunch or an extravagant dinner, it is essential to be aware of the restaurant’s opening and closing times. In this blog post, we’ll provide an overview of Olive Garden’s hours of operation and address some of the common questions related to the restaurant’s timing. So, read on and get ready to enjoy a delicious Italian feast at your favorite restaurant!
Olive Garden Business Hours
Olive Garden is an inexpensive restaurant offering upscale dishes. The business is a member of the Darden family of eateries, which also includes Red Lobster and Longhorn Steakhouse. The company currently has locations across the United States and in a number of other countries. You must contact the customer service department  if you need to express your complaints or ask questions. You can do this by phone, email, regular mail, or social media.
Olive Garden Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service line is open around-the-clock during the week. You will notice the business hours change during the holidays. Contact the customer service department for specific holiday business hours.
- Weekends: On Saturday and Sunday, customers can reach the customer service team 24 hours a day. When a holiday falls on a weekend, the office hours change.
Olive Garden Holiday Hours
The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when you visit the website. When you get in touch with customer service, be aware that certain holidays are observed by closing the offices. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
Olive Garden Special Event Hours
The website does not always list the special events that Olive Garden holds. You must speak with the customer service department about the special event business hours in order to attend the special event.
Contacting Olive Garden to Verify Business Hours
- Call the customer service line at 1-800-331-2729 for more information. Call 1-407-245-4000 if you need to get in touch with the corporate offices. Customers calling from Canada will need to call 1-888-888-3341.
- Email Address: To contact the customer service department via email, use the  customer feedback form. You will hear back from us after you send your message in roughly two (2) business days.
- Customers can send correspondence to the corporate offices at the following address: Olive Garden P O. Box 695017 in Orlando, Florida, 32869, or 1000 Darden Center Drive in that same city
- Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer service team on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. The customer service department will respond to your message after two hours.
Can you bring your own wine to Olive Garden?
Some Olive Garden locations allow you to pay a fee and bring your own wine. This “corkage fee” is usually about $7. Beware, only some locations allow outside bottles. Before purchasing one of their bottles, you could also try up to three of their wines for free.
Are refill free at Olive Garden?
Take advantage of our legendary breadsticks, a garden-fresh salad, and homemade soup in endless quantities. Made fresh daily at a price you’ll love. *Never-Ending refills of Soup, Salad & Breadsticks available dine-in only.
Is Olive Garden 500 years old?
Orlando welcomed the first Olive Garden on December 13, 1982.
Does Olive Garden give free appetizers?
When you sign up for the Olive Garden eClub, you can receive a free appetizer or dessert. Following registration, Olive Garden will send you a coupon via email.