Pizza Hut is a popular pizza chain that has been serving customers for over 50 years. As a leader in the pizza industry, they strive to provide the best quality pizza in the most convenient way possible. As such, they have specific hours that they adhere to, making sure that customers can purchase their favorite pizzas as quickly and as easily as possible. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing the Pizza Hut hours of operation, what time their locations typically open and close, and other related information that customers should be aware of. By understanding Pizza Hut’s hours, customers will be able to make sure that they always have access to the pizza they crave. So, read on to learn more about the Pizza Hut hours of operation.
Pizza Hut Business Hours
In the late 1950s, Pizza Hut first operated as a small pizzeria. The business eventually grew its brand to what consumers know it as today as it gained popularity The business has locations in the United States and a number of other nations. The business has a group of experts available to help customers. During regular business hours, you can call, write, send an email, or connect on social media to get in touch with the customer service department.
Pizza Hut Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, is when you can reach the customer service department. You must get in touch with your neighborhood Pizza Hut if you require assistance after regular business hours. In the event that a holiday falls on a workday, the office hours will change.
- Weekends: Saturday and Sunday are the only days the customer service department is closed.
Pizza Hut Holiday Hours
You can see the regular business hours when you visit the website. Unfortunately, you will not notice the holiday hours. We did locate the observed holidays. The listed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
Pizza Hut Special Event Hours
At times, your local Pizza Hut hosts special events. If you want information about the special event hours, you should get in touch with your neighborhood restaurant.
Contacting Pizza Hut to Verify Business Hours
- Call the customer service line at 1-800-948-8488 to get in touch with the company’s representatives. Call 1-877-302-7777 if you require help using your gift card. Customers can reach the corporate headquarters by calling 1-972-338-7844.
- Email Address: Customers must use the customer feedback form to email the corporate headquarters.  Within 48 hours of sending your message, you will receive a response.
- Mail: Pizza Hut, Inc. is the address for customers to send correspondence to the company’s customer service division. 7100 Corporate Drive Plano, TX 75024.
- Social Media: Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer service division. The customer service team tries to respond to messages you post on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube within 24 hours.
What is the $10 deal at Pizza Hut?
With the $10 Tastemaker, you can add any three toppings to your pizza for just $10. Certain topping exclusions may apply.
What comes in the $20 pizza box at Pizza Hut?
The Big Dinner Box contains your choice of two medium pizzas with one topping and five breadsticks. 5 breadsticks, 2 medium pizzas with 1 topping
What is the latest time Pizza Hut delivery?
We offer late-night food delivery from Thursday through Saturday until midnight or later at participating locations. Go to our Store Locator, choose “Delivery,” and call your neighborhood store if you have any questions to learn more about the late-night delivery times and options for your neighborhood store.
Is Pizza Hut coming back to Western New York?
As a Canadian franchisee works to bring the pizza chain back to the Western New York region, Pizza Hut has identified a sixth location. Maruti Empire, which manages 50 Pizza Hut locations in Ontario, has leased the first of its anticipated locations in Niagara County on Transit Road close to Shimer.